This May we will be offering an Introductory Course to the Bujinkan Martial Arts.
This 5 weeks beginner’s course is designed for adults wanting to learn and start practicing a traditional Japanese martial art.
- Learn the combat techniques of the Ninja and Samurai
- Learn to protect yourself and others
- Learn to use traditional Japanese weapons
- Exercise your mind and body
- Learn about the history and traditions of Japan
Curriculum: This course will provide you with the basics of our martial art and prepare you to participate in regular classes after completing the course.
Course schedule: The course will be held on the following consecutive Wednesdays in May, 2019:
- Wednesday 05/01/2019 7:00pm to 8:30pm
- Wednesday 05/08/2019 7:00pm to 8:30pm
- Wednesday 05/15/2019 7:00pm to 8:30pm
- Wednesday 05/22/2019 7:00pm to 8:30pm
- Wednesday 05/29/2019 7:00pm to 8:30pm
Cost: $95. Includes 5 training sessions and a free training manual.
Classes are taught in a private setting with a small number of students and in an environment designed for the exclusive practice of our art. No previous martial arts experience is required.
Location: We are located in Midtown Manhattan, New York City. We are conveniently located near the 28 Street No 6 subway line.
Sign-up here: https://ninjaandsamurai.eventbrite.com
Contact: For more information use our contact form below.